The Annual Chaplaincy Meeting
will be held at Holy Trinity Church at 14.00hrs on Sunday 21 March 2021
This ACM will be held by Zoom
For election of Chaplaincy Representatives of the laity as follows –
To the Chaplaincy Council 8 representatives.
For membership of the Charitable Giving Committee 4 members
For the appointment of the Independent Examiners.
For the consideration of:
- (a) a report on changes to the Electoral Roll since the last annual Chaplaincy meeting ;
- (b) an Annual Report on the proceedings of the Chaplaincy Council and the activities of the Chaplaincy generally;
- (c) the financial statements of the Council for the year ending on the 31st December preceding the meeting;
- (d) the annual report on the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church or churches of the parish;
- (e) a report of the proceedings of the Archdeaconry synod; and
- (f) other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
In this Notice, ‘Chaplaincy’ means an ecclesiastical chaplaincy.
For post on electoral positions on the Holy Trinity Utrecht website, click here.
Reverend David Phillips,